Our goal is to make beekeeping easier, more accessible, and more enjoyable for everyone. We hope to promote awareness and inspire people to all lifestyles to preserve their local honeybee population through a detailed guide, in-depth articles surrounding beekeeping, and comprehensive equipment reviews.
- One of the very first tasks a beekeeper will do is mix sugar water for the colony once it arrives in the spring. Feeding new bees as they adjust to their new home gives them the energy they need to kick off the season right. But giving bees sugar water …Read More »
- Whether it’s time for another routine hive inspection or the time has come to collect frames of honey to harvest, beekeepers should try to minimize their impact on bees during their interactions. Sometimes, depending on numerous factors such as the bee breed or weather conditions, some bees may get stressed …Read More »
- If you’ve been learning about beekeeping even for a short amount of time, you understand the importance of beehive inspections. You should inspect your beehive on a regular basis to understand how the colony is functioning. You want to be sure you are caring for your bees appropriately, but you …Read More »
- You’ve been learning about beekeeping and you’re considering starting a hive. But before you do, you’ll want to consider how much time beekeeping takes. Like any hobby, beekeeping requires time commitment if you want to be successful. Expect to spend more time during your first year because you’ll need to …Read More »
- Hello How Much Honey Does A Beehive Produce Every Year? If you’ve ever thought about how tiny insects are able to fill an entire jar of honey, you’re not alone. Thankfully, these little insects work as a community of thousands to coordinate this effort. Various factors can affect honey production …Read More »